The Excel Data Model is revolutionizing how you can work with data in Excel. In this webinar, guest host Owen Duncan teaches us how Excel Data Models provide lightning fast data analysis and visualizations.
Need a 30-second sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer perfect for sharing in social media.
What you will learn
- What an Excel Data Model is
- How to get data into a Data Model
- How to create relationships between tables in the model
- How to extend the model by using Power Pivot
References for this webinar
- Sample files used in this webinar (download)
- Create a Data Model in Excel (how-to)
- Find out which data sources are used in a workbook data model (how-to)
- Tutorial: PivotTable data analysis using a Data Model in Excel 2013 (tutorial)
- Understanding Power Pivot (webinar)